Key technological parameters:
• Number of channels: 1
• Ex mark: [ Ex ia ]ⅡC
• Applicable areas: Installed in safe zones and can be connected with intrinsic safety instruments in zero zones,ⅡC, and T4-T6 danger zones.
• Power supply voltage: 20-35V,d.c.
• Current consumption: ≤ 70mA (24V supply, when 20mA output)
• Signal of the safe side:
Output signal: 4-20mA, d.c.; HART digital signal
Load resistance: RL≤ 550Ω
• HART communication:
Load resistance: RL≥ 250Ω
Output voltage: 1-5V,d.c.
• Signal of the dangerside:
Input signal: 4-20mA, d.c.; HART digital signal
• Power distribution: Open circuit voltage: ≤28V
• Voltage in 20mA:≥15V
• Working current: ≤25mA
• Output precision：0.1%F.S. (representative value：0.05%F.S.)
• Temperature drift: 0.05%F.S./10℃
• Response time：≤5ms
• Power source protection:Reverse polarity protection in power source
• Electromagnetic compatibility: Compliant with GB/T 18268(IEC 61326-1)
• Dielectric strength: Non-intrinsic safety terminal - intrinsic safety terminal ≥2500V, a.c.; source- non-intrinsic safety terminal ≥500V, a.c.
• Insulation resistance: Source, between the shell and the non-intrinsic safety terminal and intrinsic safety terminal ≥100MΩ；500V.d.c.
• Weight: Around 110g
• Field equipment applicable: Two-wire intelligence (HART) transmitter, three wire transmitter, and current source signal
(1) The surrounding environment should not have electromagnetic induction effects such as strong vibrations, shocks, major currents and sparks, and there should not be any substance in the air that would corrode the chromium, nickel, or silver plating, and there should not be flammable or explosive substances.
(2) Continuous working temperature: -20℃ - ＋60℃;
(3) Storage temperature: -40℃ - ＋80℃;
(4) Relative humidity:10% -90%RH.
Note: 1. it’s forbidden while using HHC (HART manipulator) in danger area and safe area at the same time;
2. HHC (HART manipulator) must be explosion-proof certification when used in danger area.
Certification by the NEPSI (National Supervision and Inspection Centre for Explosion Protection and Safety of Instrumentation)
Certification standards: GB 3836.1-2000 and GB 3836.4-2000
Highest voltage (U m)=250V r.m.s.
Certification parameters (between terminals 7, 8 and 9):
Uo=28V, Io=93mA, Po=0.66W
• C：Co=0.083μF , Lo=4.2mH
• B：Co=0.366μF , Lo=12.6mH
• A：Co=1.016μF , Lo=33.6mH
Intrinsic safety explosion-prevention circuit system:
When connecting the isolation safety barrier with the field intrinsic safety instrument to form an intrinsic safety explosion-prevention circuit (intrinsic safety circuit) system, the following should be verified before using the system.
1) The field intrinsic safety instrument’s explosion-prevention level has to suit the usage environment, and the system has to be recognised by State-authorised explosion-prevention product certification organisations and be installed with a certified explosion-prevention instrument.
2) The certification parameters between the isolation safety barrier and field intrinsic safety instruments are explicit and compliant with requirement 126.96.36.199 of GB 3836.15-2000.
3) If there are non-explicit parameters, it will be necessary to verify the intrinsic safety circuit system with the State-authorised explosion-prevention product certification organisation.
The isolation safety barrier should be installed in a safe place, and be compliant with relevant regulations under the “Installation and Acceptance Standards for the Installation of Electrical Equipment in Explosion-prone and Fire-prone Environments” under the GB 50257-1996, “Section 15 of Electrical Equipment for Use in Environments with Explosive Gases: Electrical Installations in Danger Zones (except coal mines)” under the GB 3836.15 – 2000, “Section 13 of Electrical Equipment for Use in Environments with Explosive Gases: Inspection of Electrical Equipment for Use in Environments with Explosive Gases” under the GB 3836.13-2003, and “Section 16 of Electrical Equipment for Use in Environments with Explosive Gases: Inspection and Maintenance of Electrical Devices (except coal mines)” under the GB 3836.16-2006.